The Corporate governance of Egetis is based on applicable laws, rules and recommendations, such as the Swedish Companies Act, the Swedish Corporate Governance Code, the Annual Accounts Act, the Nasdaq Nordic Main Market Rulebook and the Articles of Association of Egetis, as well as internal rules and guidelines.
Important external regulations
- Swedish Companies Act
- Swedish Corporate Governance Code
- Annual Accounts Act
- Accounting legislation and recommendations
- Nasdaq Nordic Main Market Rulebook for Issuers of Shares
Important internal regulations and documents
- Articles of Association
- The Board’s Rules of Procedure
- The CEO instructions
- Decision-making/attestation instructions
- Internal guidelines, policies and manuals that provide guidance for the group’s operations and employees, such as Egetis’ information policy and financial policy.